Thursday, February 10, 2011

Essay Contest: Become my heir

As I approach my 62nd birthday I realize I need to revise my Will.... but I don't have any heirs to leave my things to. So, I'm developing an essay contest to find someone worthy of inheriting my stuff when it's my time to go. (I'm in good health, so it won't be any time soon.)

What do I have to give someone? A paid for van, a storage unit full of books, dishes, small appliances, a few computers, several business web sites, and a list of copyrighted works.

To enter the contest I want to know, in 500 words or less:
1. What do you know about me?
2. What should I know about you?
3. Why should I pick you to be my heir?

This contest is open to anyone over the age of 18, in Canada and the United States.

More details will be provided in this spot by February 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment